Victory or Death! Garrosh, Son of Hellscream has been added to the official website and Blizzard released a Hero spotlight with his abilities. Check out our preview for full talents!
As the new warchief of the Horde, Garrosh is a proud and vicious warrior who rules with an iron fist. His hatred for the Alliance burns like wildfire, and he will stop at nothing to destroy them. By his axe, the orcs will reclaim their rightful glory.
Skin Variation - Mad Axe Garrosh
Of all the biker gangs marauding the wastelands, none are as feared as the Warsong Outriders. Led by the mutant warlord Garrosh, the roar of their engines is the sound of death on wheels.
Trait - Armor Up
Garrosh gains 1 Armor for every 2% of maximum Health missing,
Deal 81 damage to enemies in an area. Heroes hit on the outer edge are pulled toward Garrosh.
Deal 156 damage to an enemy and heal for 10% of Garrosh's missing Health. Healing is increased by 100% against Heroes.
[E] WRECKING BALL
Throw a nearby enemy Hero, Minion, or Mercenary to the target location, dealing 91 damage to enemies near the impact and Slowing them by 30% for 2.5 seconds.
[R1] WARLORD'S CHALLENGE
Silence nearby Heroes and force them to attack Garrosh for 1.5 seconds.
Deal 50 damage to nearby enemies and Slow them by 30% for 1.5 seconds. Deals 100% more damage to Heroes, and each Hero hit reduces the cooldown by 1 second. Stores up to 3 charges.
Talents (Source - Credits go to redditor WarHamsterQueek)
1 [Q] Warbreaker
- Quest: Pull Heroes with Groundbreaker
- Reward: After pulling 5 Heroes, Groundbreaker deal san additional 150 damage over 3 seconds to Heroes. After pulling 15 Heroes, reduce Groundbreaker’s cooldown by 3 seconds.
- 1 [E] Unrivaled Strength
- Increase Wrecking Ball’s throw range by 20% and its damage by 100%
- 1 [Active] Body Check
- Activate to deal 111 damage to a target enemy and Slow them by 30% for 3 seconds. Damage is increased by 200% of Armor Up’s current bonus, and the Slow amount is increased by 30% if Armor Up’s bonus is above 25.
- 4 [W] In for the Kill
- Increase Bloodthirst’s damage against non-Heroes by 60% Killing enemies with Bloodthirst resets its cooldown and refunds its Mana cost.
- 4 [Passive] Thirst for Battle
- Basic Attacks against Heroes reduce the cooldown of Bloodthirst by 2 seconds.
- 4 [Active] Indomitable
- Activate to become Unstoppable for 1.5 seconds.
- 7 [Q] Intimidation
- Groundbreaker reduces the Attack Speed of Heroes hit by 40% for 4 seconds.
- 7 [Active] Brute Force
- Enemies hit by Body Check receive 50% reduced healing for 4 seconds.
- 7 [Passive] Oppressor
- Basic Attacks against Heroes reduce the target’s Spell Power by 40% for 2.5 seconds.
- 7 [Active] Into the Fray
- Activate to throw a nearby ally and grant them 25 Armor for 3 seconds. Deals 91 damage to nearby enemies upon impact and Slows them by 30% for 2.5 seconds. While in flight, allied Heroes are Unstoppable.
- 10 Warlord’s Challenge
- Silence nearby Heroes and force them to attack Garrosh 1.5 seconds.
- 10 Decimate
- Deal 50 damage to nearby enemies and Slow them by 30% for 1.5 seconds. Deals 100% more damage to Heroes, and each Hero hit reduces the cooldown by 1 second. Stores up to 3 charges.
- 13 [Q] Defensive Measures
- Pulling a Hero with Groundbreaker grants Garrosh a 350 Shield for 6 seconds.
- 13 [W] Bloodcraze
- When hitting a Hero, Bloodthirst heals for an additional 10% of Garrosh’s maximum Health over 3 seconds.
- 13 [Trait - D] Double Up
- Armor Up can be activated to increase its Armor bonus by 100% for 3 seconds.
- 16 [Q] Rough Landing
- Heroes pulled by Groundbreaker are Slowed by 50% for 3 seconds.
- 16 [Q] Mortal Combo
- If Wrecking Ball is used on a Hero within 2 seconds of pulling them with Groundbreaker, Wrecking Ball’s cooldown is reduced by 10 seconds.
- 16 [E] Earthshaker
- Wrecking Ball Stuns enemies near the impact area for 0.75 seconds.
- 20 [R1] Death Wish
- Increase the duration of Warlord’s Challenge by 0.5 seconds. If an enemy Hero is killed while affected by Warlord’s challenge, its cooldown is reduced by 45 seconds.
- 20 [R2] Deadly Calm
- Heroes hit by Decimate deal 20% less damage for 3 seconds.
- 20 [E] Titanic Might
- Wrecking Ball now throws the 2 closest enemies.
- 20 [Active] Inner Rage
- Body Check gains an additional charge, and its cooldown recharges 100% faster while Armor Up’s bonus is at or above 25.