However, there's a simple workaround on changing/upgrading your MyCareer mode without going online. Yes! There is and it can be done with the use of Cheat Engine!
Now instead of teaching you how to get all the exact codes to change or upgrade your player in MyCareer mode, I will just give you the cheat table so that you'll be one step away from creating the best player in NBA 2K17 MyCareer.
Important Note/Disclaimer: Now I don't want you getting ban so I advice using this cheat table in offline play.
Below are the features of the NBA 2K17 Cheat table:
- Game Difficulty - This is a personal preference and it's adjustable to fit the majority of players. It's changes how strong the defense of the CPU and how hard to score a basket. There are 5 difficulty levels: Rookie, Pro, All-Star, Superstar and Hall of Fame. Rookie being the easiest and HoF being the hardest. Editing the sliders will result to 'Custom' difficulty.
- Real Life Quarter Length - Changes the quarter length in real life minutes.
- Simulation Quarter Length - Changes the quarter length in game simulation minutes.
- Existing Time Standardization - To standardize the existing quarter length of the game in progress to match the PC Simulation.
- Existing Stats Standardization - To modify the stats of the game in progress in order to match that of the simulation.
- Fatigue Switch - Allows you to enable or disable the fatigue in the game. Currently this option doesn't seem to work in MyCareer mode.
- Injury Switch - Allows you to enable or disable injury. If you want to turn it on or off in MC, be sure to allow it to be saved automatically (wait for the basketball loading icon), and then, reload the save file).
- Shooting Type Switch - Option 1 = Player Success Rate and Option 2 = Player Real Time Success Rate.
- Free Throw Type Switch - Option 1 = Player Success Rate and Option 2 = Player Real Time Success Rate.
- Game Speed - Set to any value from 0 to 1. 0 being the slowest and 1 being the fastest. The default is 0.5.
- Free Throw Difficulty - Set to any value from 0 to 1. 0 being the easiest and 1 being the hardest. The default is 0.5.
- Current Quarter - Changes the current quarter number. Set to 1 to 4.
- Remaining Quarter - Changes the remaining time in a quarter. Set the value in seconds.
- Remaining Attacking Time - Changes the shotclock time. By default, each team have a maximum of 24 seconds.
- Vital Information - Here you can change your first and last name, Face ID (default = 1), Picture ID = (default = 0), jersey number, primary and secondary position (Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward and Center), date of birth, shooting hand (option 1 = left | option 2 = right), dominant dunking hand (option 1 = left | option 2 = right | option 3 = both), play initiator (option 1 = Yes | option 2 = No), draft year (1900 Onward), draft round and draft pick number.
- Physical Information - Allows you to change your player's height in cm, arm length in cm, weight in pounds, body length ratio, and shoulder width ratio.
- Attributes - Allows you to modify each attribute. Value is equals to (attribute number - 25) multiplied by 3.
- Badges - For all the listed badges with 2 options: Option 1 = Locked | Option 2 = Unlocked. Badges with more than 2 options include the tier: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Hall of Fame and Grand Badges. You can unlock all badges including those that you're not supposed to have.
- Tendencies - Value range is from 0 to 100.
- Signature Moves - Allows you to assign a jump shot, layup, dunks, dribble moves, etc to your player.
- Shoes - Unique shoe id. Allows you to copy the shoes you assigned from 'Create a Player' to your MyPLAYER.
- Upgrade Limit - Unlocks more upgrade levels for your level. Maximum value is 150.
- Attribute Points -
- Fans - Modifies the total number of your social media fans.
- Doin' Work Meter - Quickly fills the meter after shooting at least once. Option 1 = Off and Option 2 = On
- * All options in 'MyPLAYER Edit' are also applicable to other players in your save file including Justice Young and Denver Levins.
Now I'll assume that you have the latest version of NBA 2K17 as you need to use the appropriate cheat table for certain versions of the game. For those who have the latest v1.05/v1.06 of the game, then you can download the NBA 2K17 cheat table below:
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #4
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 4.CT
For those who have the older version of the game, then the links below are for you. Just take note that the cheat tables below are not complete which means they don't have the table for changing animations of your MyPlayer. So I advice that you update your game to the latest version.
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #3
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 3.CT
- Updated CE Table. Now compatible with title update #2
- Translated core features to English
Download: NBA2K17 Multifunctional CT 2.CT
- Multifunctional Cheat Table compatible with update 1.5 released!
Download: NBA 2K17 Multi Functional CT 1.CT
How to Use the Cheat table:
It's really simple. NBA 2K17 game must be initiated first. To do this, launch the game and wait until you reach the main menu screen. Open the Cheat Engine table, select NBA 2K17.exe from the process list, and tick the box on the left side to run the script. Other options will only appear after you fully loaded your MyCareer save file.
I will upload a video later showing that this cheat table is working and you can change your myplayer jump shots, dribbles, post moves, etc.